The One Infinite Creator
The Law of One states that there is only one, and that one is the Infinite Creator (4.20), which Ra also calls “Infinite Intelligence” and “Intelligent Infinity.” It is impossible to describe the “one undifferentiated intelligent infinity, unpolarized, full and whole” but It can be activated or potentiated (28.1). Each portion of the creation contains, paradoxically, the whole (13.13).
Since all is one, all manifestation, or appearance of many-ness, is an illusion (1.6, 106.23). According to Ra, it is an illusion carefully engineered in order to give the Creator the opportunity to know Itself (27.17).
In Ra’s terms, “distortion” is anything that moves away from undistorted unity. This can be either what we would consider “good” (distortion toward love) or “bad” (distortion towards ill health). There are three fundamental distortions of Infinite Intelligence:
Free Will (The First Distortion)
The first distortion is free will, or finity, or the limit of the viewpoint (13.12, 15.21, 99.5). The created universe that we experience is the Creator’s exploration of Itself through the first distortion, which Ra also calls the Law of Confusion (27.10). Ra defines free will as the recognition “that the Creator will know Itself” (27.8).
The Logos (The Second Distortion)
The second distortion is Love, or the Logos, or the Creative Principle (15.21). It is “the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way.” (27.12) A Logos can create a single star system or it can create a galaxy with billions of star systems (28.7). Each galaxy has its own system of natural laws (13.13) and, I believe, its own “cosmic mind” (91.2). Ra says that some of its members have wandered to the creations of other Logoi, and that the “experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities.” (90.17) In the case of galactic systems, the first physical manifestation of a Logos is a cluster of central systems (82.8).
Light (The Third Distortion)
The third distortion is light (15.21). It is the first manifestation visible to the eye (78.9). Light is intelligent, full of energy, and the building block of what we call matter (13.9). Light’s characteristics include “the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line.” Ra says that this “paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.” (13.9). Light energy has an upward spiraling characteristic which impels evolution. (13.17).
Our galaxy was created by a single Logos (28.9) and our sun is a sub-Logos of that Logos (29.1) A sub-Logos individualizes or differentiates the natural laws set up by its Logos (13.13, 29.2). It also refines the cosmic mind into its specific archetypical mind, informed by the experience of earlier sub-Logoi (81.33, 91.3).
Humans are an example of sub-sub-Logoi (29.7).
The creation has seven levels, or densities; the eighth density forming the first density of the next octave of experience, just as the eighth note of a musical scale begins a new octave (16.51, 28.15).
Between seventh and eighth densities the creation re-merges in a period of timeless, formless unity with the Creator (28.16). It is Ra’s understanding that “the ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.” They point out, though, that the limits of their knowledge are narrow (78.15).
- First density is the density of awareness, in which the planet moves out of the timeless state into physical manifestation. Its elements are earth, air, water, and fire (13.16). On earth, after matter had coalesced and space/time had begun to “unroll its scroll of livingness” (29.11), first density took about two billion years (76.13)
- Second density is the density of growth, in which what we call biological life emerges and evolves into greater and greater complexity (9.13). Second density on earth took about 4.6 billion years (76.13).
- Third density is the density of self-awareness and the first density of consciousness of the spirit (13.21). It is the “axis upon which the creation turns” because in it entities choose the way (either service to others or service to self) in which they will further their evolution toward the Creator (76.16). Third density is much shorter than the other densities, taking only 75,000 years (6.15).
- Fourth density is the density of love or understanding. Those who have successfully chosen a path come together with others of like mind in what Ra calls a “social memory complex” in order to pursue that path, either loving self or loving others (20.36, 48.6). Fourth density lasts approximately 30 million years; fourth-density lifespans are approximately 90 thousand years (43.13, 43.11).
- Fifth density is the density of light or wisdom (25.11). Lessons are often learned individually rather than as a social memory complex (43.14). Fifth-density entities are beautiful, by our standards, because they can consciously shape their physical forms (62.21, 90.5)
- Sixth density is the density of unity, in which love and wisdom are blended together (33.20). The two paths reunite as those on the service-to-self path, realizing that they cannot successfully master the lessons of unity without opening their hearts to others, switch their polarity to positive (78.25). Ra is sixth-density; their sixth-density cycle is 75 million years (14.19, 14.21).
- Seventh density is the gateway density, in which we once again become one with all (16.22). It is “a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.” (41.16)
- Eighth density is also the beginning of the first density of the next Creation (28.15). It is “both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself.” (52.12)
The Two Paths
Just as a magnet has two poles, the positive and the negative, so does consciousness (19.19). In consciousness, the poles are the paths of service to others and service to self (7.15). The goal of third density is to choose a path of service.
In order to choose the positive path, at least 51 percent of our thoughts and actions must be dedicated to the service of others (17.31). For the negative path, we must be at least 95% self-serving (17.32). Between the two lies “the sinkhole of indifference.” (17.33). Most people are far along their path before they realize that they have made a choice (19.16).
Just as it’s impossible to judge the polarity of a magnet, so is it impossible, and inappropriate, to judge the polarity of another being (93.3).
Densities last for pre-determined lengths of time. At the end of the allotted time, there is a “harvest,” in which those who have learned the lessons of the density graduate to the following density. Those who have not learned the lessons repeat the density. The requirement for graduation from third density is having chosen a path of service (to self or to others).
The 75,000-year time period for Earth’s third density is at an end. According to Ra, the year 2011 was “an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest.” However, Ra has difficulty calculating time and is not confident making predictions. (17.29) Nonetheless, the “cycles move as precisely as a clock strikes your hour. Thus, the gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour.” (9.4) The “possibility/probability vortices” indicate that the transition to fourth density will take from 100 to 700 years. However, this “cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.” (40.8)
The earth will soon be a fourth-density service-to-others planet, but many of its future inhabitants may have to come from elsewhere because many earth natives have not yet chosen a path of service (17.1). Once fourth density is fully underway, only first, second, and fourth density creatures will inhabit the planet. (62.29) Those current third-density inhabitants of Earth who have not yet chosen a path will go to other third-density planets through the process of death here and reincarnation elsewhere. (63.9).
How to be of Service to Others
“The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.” (17.30)
Our Logos wanted to give the Creator the highest quality experience of Itself possible. It and other Logoi therefore carefully veiled the subconscious and deep minds from the conscious mind in third density. This precipitated a movement towards seeking and away from the condition of Edenic contenment that existed in the creations of earlier Logoi. (77.17) The result of this experiment has been a more vivid, varied, and intense experience of the Creator by the Creator. (79.27)
“Always begin and end in the Creator, not in technique” (52.11).
Back to top
Questions? Comments? Email me: tw at law of one dot info.