Grammatical Updates to the Law of One website
January 11, 2014
January 1, 2014
- et cetera → etc.
- in so far → insofar
Italicize words from languages other than English
- in esse
- in toto
- ding an sich
- Comma after etc.
- Enclose punctuation in quotes:
- Could you tell me what you mean by “the significator must become a complex?”
- “Men in Black?”
- “The Nine,”
- “a crystallized entity?”
- Parentheses to brackets:
- (A few moments pause.) → [A few moments pause.]
- (This was done as directed.) → [This was done as directed.]
- fifth- or sixth-density
- green- and blue-ray energies
- re-cover (cover again)
The Law of One books are copyright ©1982, 1984, 1998 L/L Research. This site copyright ©2003–2019 Tobey Wheelock.
Questions? Comments? Email me: tw at law of one dot info.